Do you have artistic talent or want to show off your creativity?
Woodway is doing a T-shirt design contest and we want to see your design on our new shirts!
When: October 1st - 12th
- Unlimited entries per person
- Two colors of ink are allowed
- Front and back of shirt can both be utilized
- Woodway logos and emblems can be used and/or incorporated in the design (find artwork files here)
- No profanity will be allowed
- Entries must be submitted by 11:59pm of 10/12/18
- Design your artwork
- Name your artwork file with the first letter of your first name and the last 4 of your last name. *This is important as you will use this as your "cust. ID" for submitting your entry
- Save your file as .jpg. *Make sure to also save the design files as we will need those if your design is selected
- When you are ready to submit your design, click the link below where it says to "Submit Artwork."
READ ALL NEXTS STEPS BEFORE SUBMITTING ENTRY
- Once you have submitted your design, we will need some information from you.
- The button below will take you to a form where you can submit your information. *Please fill out all the fields so we know where to send the prize if you're the winner.
- Where it says "cust. ID" please make this the same as the file name of your artwork that you have submitted (first letter of your first name and the last 4 of your last name)
- Once you have submitted ALL your information, Woodway will review!
All artwork will be reviewed for the above qualifications and the winner will be announced on Wednesday, October 17th 2018.*
- Design featured on all new Woodway T-shrits
- $100 Amazon Gift Card
- Woodway Swag Bag
Thank you for your entry, please feel free to share this contest with your creative friends and spread the word!
*Disclaimer - if not enough or insufficient artwork is submitted the contest will be deemed incomplete and no winner will be announced.
THIS CONTEST IS NOW CLOSED
Unfortunately we were not able to choose a winner as there was not a sufficient amount of designs submitted along the lines of what we were looking for. We appreciate all submissions and will try again in the future. Thank you.