THE SKATING TREADMILL
With over 50 sq. ft. of surface area, the Blade offers an abundance of space for learning and developing lateral movements, crossovers and continuous striding.
The Blade skating treadmill is ideal for all levels of skaters. From beginners learning fundamentals to professional athletes seeking stride efficiency and endurance development, the Blade is the ultimate tool for developing technique and improving overall skating abilities.
Ready to take the next step?
or call 1-800-WOODWAY for price and purchase info
Coaches Development Tool
The key to BLADE training is the controlled atmosphere. Coaches and trainers can easily communicate with skaters, providing constant instruction, evaluation, and feedback to get results.
Superior Skating Performance
- Practice crossovers, simulate skating into a corner and skate backwards
- Ability to skate continuously for a period of time or specified distance
- Use positive and negative elevation to develop speed and power
- Convenient and accurate measurement of speed, distance and time
- Develop hand/eye coordination while maintaining proper stride mechanics
- Improve skating efficiency, increase power and boost speed for superior on-ice performance
- 4 Free-standing posts
- Overhead continuous oval track system
- Installed by facility/Blade owner
- 4 Free-rolling trolley safety harness mounting systems