A NEW UNIT OF MEASUREMENT
WHAT'S YOUR NEXT MOVE
OptoJump is a state of the art system of analysis and measurement, designed for the development of a specific customized training program for athletes and patients based exclusively on precise, objective data. OptoJump allows coaches, trainers, therapists, and researchers to constantly test and monitor the user, making it possible to assess the abilities or physical fitness of an athlete or patient in a simple, immediate way.
OPTOJUMP NEXT MAKES IT POSSIBLE
OptoJump Next goes beyond the acquisition of numerical data. Thanks to small cameras that can be positioned as desired, it records images of the tests performed, synchronizing them perfectly with the events measured. This makes it possible to enjoy the advantages of cross-checking between data, images, and also those deriving from more detailed video analysis through the exploitation of the possibilities offered by the dedicated utility.
The film sequences, and all the other data, are saved in the database. This makes it possible to consult them at any moment, and, as with numerical data, to make comparisons between the performances of different athletes or of the same athlete at different moments.
TESTING, RESULTS & ANALYSIS
- Predefined tests or create custom tests
- User receives three types of feedback in real time: numerical, graphical, and video
- Image to data comparisons
- Frame by frame or still picture
- Ability to export all data
EFFECTIVELY MEASURE GAIT CYCLE
- Stride and Step Length
- Stance and Swing Phase
- Single and Double Support
- Contact and Flight Time
INTEGRATED INFRARED & VIDEO ANALYSIS
- The OptoJump system utilizes precise optical measurements between two light bars to gather data
- Dual video cameras sync with measurements to provide visual inspections that can be replayed