WOODWAY OPTOGAIT BIOMECHANICAL TREADMILL SOLUTION
DON'T JUST WALK - THERAPEUTICALLY WALK
OptoGait is an innovative system for movement analysis and functional assessment of patients with normal or pathological conditions. OptoGait makes it possible to assess, identify, develop, prevent, report, and compare pre- and post-injury assessments with a series of tests that can be viewed immediately for real-time gait analysis.
MEASURE ALL ASPECTS OF THE GAIT CYCLE
OptoGait allows users to:
- Objectively assess the patient's general physical conditions
- Identify deficiencies, postural problems, and asymmetries based on data and videos, and then determine how the patient's performance is being effected
- Develop and apply therapeutic rehabilitation applications, rehab approaches, and orthopedic solutions based on precise data
- Prevent, thanks to immediate assessment of numerical values of relapses, complications and involutions of the pathological or post-accident condition due to wrong evaluations or diagnosis
- Reports periodically verify the results and the efficacy of treatment
- Motivate patients giving them tangible proof of improvement
- Compare post and pre-accident values if available
- Verify, in a dynamic situation, the efficacy of arch supports, insoles or functional tapes
INTEGRATED INFRARED & VIDEO ANALYSIS
The OptoGait system utilizes precision optical measurements between two light bars to gather data. Dual video cameras sync with measurements to provide visual inspections that can be replayed.
The OptoGait system can be used with a virtual foot-switch sending analog output switch signals to EMG or other biomechanical analysis systems.
Reports allow you to quickly see any difference between right foot and left foot, to identify asymmetries.