Early Access Black Friday Sale!
The Original Treadmill Desk with a Softer Surface
10,000 steps a day. Every day. While you work.
Minimize your sitting time and increase your productivity. Discover German engineering at its finest with the multi award-winning Walkolution Treadmill Desk. We don’t just design treadmills — we help you create a healthier lifestyle.
Kybun Wanderlust treadmill is exclusively equipped with the soft premium surface from Kybun Switzerland for extra joint-gentle all day walking comfort.
With the practical standing support and the smart removable desk attachment, you get the ultimate hybrid solution that combines an active workstation and a high-end training device.
Want access to the Early Black Friday Sale?
or call 1-800-WOODWAY for price and purchase info.
Compact and quiet treadmill workstation with integrated desk and standing aid. Requires no electricity. Multiple award-winning. The desk is available in two sizes and four heights.
– World’s unique treadmill surface with Kybun covering for excellent cushioning, recovery and elasticity properties.
– You walk and run as if on soft forest floor
– Exercises leg, foot, back and core muscles, including deep muscles.
– Protects the joints at the same time
– Promotes balance, coordination and fine motor skills
– Also suitable for rehabilitation and physiotherapeutic applications – Perfected in more than two years of development work, in close cooperation with Kybun, the Swiss market leader for orthopedic shoes and physiotherapy
– Internationally patented
– The world’s first silent treadmill (less than 35 dB)
– Maintenance free with lifetime warranty
– Multiple award winning design
– Works without electricity
– High quality and sustainable materials
– 350 lb. user capacity
– Usable with shoes or while barefoot
– Internationally patented
– For concentrated, creative, and efficient work.
– Understood intuitively in minutes by any age group.
– Suitable for home offices, businesses, libraries, coworking spaces, etc.
– The speed of walking is determined step by step by the user.
– The treadmill adapts without time delay.
– Adjustable depth: it can be pulled towards you or pushed away.
– Remains stable at all times.
– Available in two sizes and four heights.
– The small top (30.25″ wide) offers enough space for laptop and monitor and fits through 32″ wide doors.
– Made of certified beechwood, like the side panels of the treadmill.
– Workout – Desktop can be removed in seconds, no tools required.
– The desk base then serves as a handrail for safety.
– Four wheels make the treadmill mobile.
– Easy to reposition.
– The wheels are lockable.
– Suitable for stone and parquet floors.
– Foot set consisting of 4 feet included.
– The treadmill fits through most doors and in most elevators.
Production of the treadmill
– Handmade in Walkolution’s own high-tech factory in southern Germany.
– Only sustainable materials are used.
– Side panels are milled from solid sustainable beechwood blocks.
– Running surface made of springy birchwood slats.
– Coating is scratch-resistant, wipeable, and soft.
– Slats slide on industrial grade ball bearings.
– Extremely strong steel frame inside for safe operation and ultimate durability.